Pedals will ship once built. Please allow approx. 3 weeks for order to ship. If you would like a pedal sooner please consider purchasing from one of our great dealers. Check out Mythospedals.com/dealers for more info.
The original Herculean was one of the first pedals we introduced and the V2 is the culmination of everything we loved from the original and all we've learned in the past 7 years. This 4 knob overdrive went back to the drawing board! We removed what we deemed unnecessary from the original and tweaked the functions we loved. Herculean V2 covers a lot of ground sonically, from a fat booster to pushed OD to some quasi D-style amp tones (if we may be so bold). In addition to your standard volume and gain controls you have a Clarity and Bass control.
The Clarity knob is your "Transparency" control, go from a darker smoky tone reminiscent of classic green dirt boxes, or clear and ringing tones that help lift darker guitars up in the mix. The Bass control set to 0 you have your standard slight bass cut tone, set to noon it has a nice full low end, and as you increase from there you add low end and really thicken up your gain sound. The tonal combinations are huge.
- Tons of output for boosting your amp.
- Gain control lets you go from clean-ish booster to cranked amp sounds.
- The Clarity allows you dial in just the right amount of Transparency.
- Bass control allows you to add in just enough low end. Don't be afraid to set it fully counter-clockwise!
- Top quality jacks, switch, pots, and components throughout.
- Through hole components style construction.
All Mythos Pedals operate on standard 9 volt dc power adapters. Center negative only. Mythos Pedals do not have internal 9 volt battery clips.